This exciting program directly benefits the youngest members of our neighborhood. Neighborhood Families provides FREE individualized scheduling and personalized training for more effective parenting in the following zip codes: 64109, 64110, 64128, 64130.
- Personalized home visits are conducted by a certified parent educator with the latest child development information for families with children from birth to kindergarten.
- Playgroups provide opportunity for families to share experiences, play, and socialize together.
- Screenings of your child's educational and sensory (vision and hearing) development to ensure they have the skills they need.
Why Neighborhood Families?
- 95% of brain development occurs in the first 5 years of life;
- Children don't come with an instruction manual;
- Families are the foundation for all learning;
- We want our children to succeed in school