Sexual + Reproductive Health Class
This course provides holistic, medically accurate, and culturally competent education related to sexual and reproductive health, rights. Women (trans and cisgender) and nonbinary folks are the primary audience for this course.
Participants should be 18 years and older, or 16-17 and accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Intro: What is Sexual + Reproductive Health
- Understanding Your Body: Anatomy + Physiology
- Life Stages, Birth Control + Family Planning Options
- What Impacts + Informs Our Reproductive + Sexual Health/Freedom
- Healthy Relationships: Intersections of Mental Health + Violence
- How Do You Feel About It: Sex Positivity + Pleasure
- Final Presentations