Women’s Reproductive Health Symposium
Saturday, September 30, 2023
9:00am – 5:00pm
The Kauffman Foundation + Conference Center
4801 Rockhill Rd, Kansas City MO 64110
The Symposium is taught by Jakini MenÅb, Rachel Stoutamire and offered in collaboration with Planned Parenthood Great Plains.
Go beyond sex ed with this inclusive, one-day event.
This Symposium provides holistic, medically accurate, and culturally competent education related to sexual and reproductive health, rights. Women (trans and cisgender) and nonbinary folks are the primary audience for this course.
Participants should be 18 years and older, or 16-17 and accompanied by a parent/guardian.
- Intro: What is Sexual + Reproductive Health
- Understanding Your Body: Anatomy + Physiology
- Life Stages, Birth Control + Family Planning Options
- What Impacts + Informs Our Reproductive + Sexual Health/Freedom
- Healthy Relationships: Intersections of Mental Health + Violence
- How Do You Feel About It: Sex Positivity + Pleasure
Click above to register for the first ever Women’s Reproductive Health Symposium. With questions or to volunteer, please contact:
Donald Paul Jones III, Community Engagement Coordinator